Australia’s fastest rising indie-rock duo Old Mervs are hitting the road with their mammoth Comin’ To A Town Near You! Regional Tour from January to March 2024.
Australia’s indie-rock dynamo, Old Mervs, is hitting the road for their highly-anticipated Comin’ To A Town Near You! Regional Tour, and it’s set to be an absolute banger.
From January to March 2024, Old Mervs will be delivering their infectious tunes to 18 stops across the country, spreading the joy from Margaret River to Maroochydore and beyond. Local stops include Torquay, Frankston and Belgrave in March 2024.
Old Mervs Comin’ To A Town Near You! 2024 Regional Tour
- Albany, WA: Friday 5 January 2024 – White Star Hotel
- Esperance, WA: Saturday 6 January 2024 – The Pier Hotel
- Mandurah, WA: Friday 12 January 2024 – Top Floor Nightclub
- Dunsborough, WA: Saturday 13 January 2024 – Dunsborough Tavern
- Margaret River, WA: Friday 19 January 2024 – The River
- Bunbury, WA: Saturday 20 January 2024 – Prince of Wales
- Scarborough, WA: Friday 16 February 2024 – Indian Ocean Hotel
- Maroochydore, QLD: Friday 8 March 2024 – Sol Bar
- Coffs Harbour, NSW: Saturday 9 March 2024 – Hoey Moey
- Port Macquarie, NSW: Sunday 10 March 2024 – Finnians
- Wollongong, NSW: Thursday 14 March 2024 – University of Wollongong
- Newcastle, NSW: Friday 15 March 2024 – King Street Bandroom
- Dee Why, NSW: Saturday 16 March 2024 – Dee Why RSL
- Canberra, ACT: Thursday 21 March 2024 – The Basement
- Torquay, VIC: Friday 22 March 2024 – Torquay Hotel
- Frankston, VIC: Saturday 23 March 2024 – Pelly Bar
- Belgrave, VIC: Sunday 24 March 2024 – Sooki Lounge
- Geraldton, WA: Thursday 28 March 2024 – Wintersun Hotel
Keep up with the latest music news, festivals, interviews and reviews here.
Fresh off the release of their latest EP, “Give It Up,” featuring chart-topping singles like “Sweetheart,” the heartwarming “Hey,” and the recently triple j-rotated track “Leave That,” Old Mervs are ready to ignite stages with their catalogue of irresistibly fun anthems. The EP, launched earlier this month, debuted impressively at #2 on the Australian album ARIA charts, a testament to the band’s growing popularity.
Lead singer Dave House and drummer Henry Carrington-Jones are buzzing with excitement about the upcoming tour. In their own words, “After this amazing big city tour we can’t wait to rip into another round of shows across Australia, particularly in regional areas. This is some of the best music we’ve written and the most fun to perform live. We can’t wait for January to roll round and to kick off the new year with a bang!”
Originating as school friends in Kojonup, WA, jamming in a makeshift space in an old farm shed, Old Mervs have come a long way. With breakout singles like “Cellphone” in 2020, “Wait Around” in 2021, and “Where I Go,” the duo has become synonymous with catchy hooks and breezy guitars that soundtrack life’s growing pains.
Having recently concluded a sold-out national EP tour and supported heavyweight acts such as Liam Gallagher, The Wombats, Spacey Jane, and King Stingray, Old Mervs are gearing up for an unforgettable regional tour. Festival slots at Groovin the Moo, Yours and Owls, and Splendour in the Grass have only fueled their momentum.
Tickets for the 2024 Regional Tour are on sale now at www.oldmervs.com