The 15-time GRAMMY winners Foo Fighters will return to Australia and New Zealand this summer.
The legendary Foo Fighters are returning to the land Down Under, and the good folks at Frontier Touring have just dropped extra tickets for all the band’s tour dates.
It’s no secret that Foo Fighters are music royalty. Their latest album, “But Here We Are,” has been showered with critical acclaim, and the 15-time GRAMMY® winners are all set to deliver a sensational live experience this November and December when they embark on their first headline tour of Australia since 2018, following their special one-off gig in Geelong back in March 2022.
Foo Fighters Australian/New Zealand Tour 2023
- Wednesday, 29 November – HBF Park | Perth, WAWith special guests The Chats and Teenage Joans
- Saturday, 2 December – Coopers Stadium | Adelaide, SAWith special guests The Chats and Body Type
- Monday, 4 December – AAMI Park | Melbourne, VICWith special guests Teen Jesus and the Jean Teasers and Hot Milk (UK)
- Wednesday, 6 December – AAMI Park | Melbourne, VICWith special guests The Chats and Teenage Joans
- Saturday, 9 December – Accor Stadium | Sydney, NSWWith special guests The Chats and Hot Milk (UK)
- Tuesday, 12 December – Suncorp Stadium | Brisbane, QLDWith special guests The Chats and Hot Milk (UK)
Keep up with the latest music news, festivals, interviews and reviews here.
If you missed out on tickets earlier or thought you’d have to settle for a distant view, it’s time to rejoice because additional tickets, including sight-restricted seats, are now available.
Frontier Touring took to Facebook to announce, “In light of updated production information new tickets – including sight restricted – will be released for the Foo Fighters concerts in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane!” You read that right; Perth’s HBF Park, Adelaide’s Cooper’s Stadium, Melbourne’s AAMI Park, Sydney’s Accor Stadium, and Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium can now accommodate even more fans who want to rock out with Dave Grohl and the gang.
View this post on Instagram
Alongside the sensational Foo Fighters, you’ll be treated to some homegrown talent. All-Australian support acts are joining the tour, ensuring that this is a music extravaganza like no other. Prepare to be blown away by Teen Jesus & The Jean Teasers, Teenage Joans, The Chats, and Body Type, who will share the stage with the iconic rockers.
These newly released tickets are your golden opportunity to catch the Foo Fighters live and experience the brilliance of their 11th studio album, “But Here We Are,” produced by Greg Kurstin and Foo Fighters themselves. This album is hailed as one of the best in their illustrious career, with tracks like ‘Rescued,’ ‘Under You,’ ‘Show Me How,’ and ‘The Teacher’ offering a sonic journey that harks back to the band’s roots while showcasing their musical maturity.
Get your hands on tickets here.