It’s back baby and we’re ready to sink some beers over one huge day this summer!
Geelong’s favourite beer bash is back, and this time it’s bigger, bolder, and beer-ier than ever! The Geelong Beer Festival 2024 is set to rock Johnstone Park on January 20, and guess what?
We’re giving you the chance to win 40 tickets to this suds-soaked summer festival!
Keep up with the latest in local news and entertainment here.
So what’s brewing at the Geelong Beer Festival?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a day of beer, bites, beats, and bliss. Picture this: the iconic Johnstone Park transformed into a haven for beer enthusiasts, foodies, and party animals alike. This year, the festival has a fresh look, a banging musical headliner, and a promise to serve up unforgettable moments. And it’s celebrating 10 years so you know it’s going to be good!
- Brews Galore: Experience the best from top-notch breweries, cideries, distilleries, and vineyards.
- Gourmet Delights: Indulge in delectable local gourmet street food that will tantalise your taste buds.
- Epic Music: Groove to the beats of The Bag Raiders (DJ Set) on the Main Stage, supported by local favourites Famous Will and Madhouse.
- Culinary Delights: Witness live cooking demonstrations on the Culinary Stage with renowned culinary experts.
- Interactive Entertainment: Roaming performances, DJ and saxophone sets, dance-offs, and a dazzling finale from Andy Pobjoy and the Ale Capones.
How to Win
It’s as easy as sipping your favourite brew! To win one of the 40 tickets, simply fill in the form below before the competition closes at 5 pm on Thursday, January 11, 2024.
Mark January 20th on your calendar – a day set to be etched in your memory.
For more details and to secure your spot, head here.