From Friday 31 March – Sunday 2 April, the festival will see the iconic Bambra Bowl come to life - and the set times have arrived to help plan your weekend!
Taking over the lush farmland hamlet of Bambra for three stacked days of live music from Friday, March 31 to Sunday, April 2 2023, Meadow Festival is returning with another three-day two-night exploration of genre-expanding local and international live music in Autumn.
Across the weekend, the iconic Bambra Bowl will come to life by an unmissable lineup headlined by Philadelphia’s lo-fi rocker Kurt Vile and his band The Violators, London’s post-punk revivalists and noise rock band Black Midi, and national favourites in Jen Cloher, Kučka, Cash Savage & The Last Drinks, Big Scary, Agung Mango and many more.
Keep up with the latest music news, festivals, interviews and reviews here.
Meadow Festival Set Times
Friday 31 March 2023
Saturday 1 April 2023
Sunday 2 April 2023
MEADOW 2023 Lineup
KURT VILE & THE VIOLATORS
CASH SAVAGE & THE LAST DRINKS
GENA ROSE BRUCE
DR SURE’S UNUSUAL PRACTICE
TAMARA & THE DREAMS
THE BLOODY NORAHS
Where, When and How to Get There
The Bambra Bowl is located at 180 Bambra-Aireys Inlet Rd, Bambra, 3241. Take Winchelsea-Deans Marsh Rd, 15km South from the Princes Highway. Turn left into Bambra-Aireys Inlet Rd then travel 2km past the tennis courts before arriving at Meadow. It’s easy enough to search for the Bambra Bowl on Google maps but just be aware that mobile reception can be patchy in Bambra.
– Gates open at 3pm Friday and 8am Saturday and close at 9pm each day. NO ENTRY OR EXIT AFTER 9PM.
– Save the ticketing PDF to your phone ensuring you have a unique QR code available for each person attending. Mobile reception isn’t guaranteed in Bambra!
– Bring photo ID if you’re over 18. If you’re bringing a child, make sure you’ve filled in this form and bring it with you!
– Bring cash for all food, drinks and merch. There are no ATMs on site. Limited cash out available at the festival bar.
– Please look after yourself and others. Be sure to keep drinking plenty of water.
– BYO alcohol. Be sensible – If you bring glass or an excessive amount of grog, we will confiscate it.
– No glass, no gas, no fires, no generators, no pets, absolutely no nangs.
– Take everything home with you and leave the site as clean as possible. Tents, chairs and marquees are not disposable single-use items. Buy and bring quality equipment so you can take it home and reuse it over and over and over. The cleanest campsite at Meadow will score a double pass to next year’s festival – keep that in mind!
- Bring your sunscreen and a hat alongside a waterproof coat and several changes of warm clothes.
- Sturdy footwear is also a must as the ground can be rough and uneven in places.
- At the moment very cool temperatures are expected overnight but keep an eye on the weather forecast during the week and pack accordingly (warm bedding will be a must either way!).
- If you need any help at all during Meadow, ask the team! Contact First Aid, Security, Info Desk and Bar teams directly for assistance.
If you’re still waiting, stop waiting. Get your ticket on the website and strap yourself for an aural autumn adventure. It will be worth it.
Final tickets can be purchased via www.meadowmf.com