The angel of Australia, MIRUSIA, takes centre stage in 2024.
Australia’s enchanting soprano sensation, Mirusia, is set to sweep her homeland off its feet with the upcoming ‘Classique’ 2024 tour.
The internationally acclaimed artist, known for her stellar performances alongside André Rieu and her record-breaking achievements, is ready to serenade audiences with her ethereal voice and a touch of Down Under humour. Locally you’ll be able to see the performance at the Capital Theatre in Bendigo and The Play House in Geelong.
MIRUSIA ‘Classique’ Tour Dates
- Saturday, February 24, 2024: Redland Performing Arts Centre – CLEVELAND, QLD
- Special guest: Renowned Mexican Harp Player and Vocalist, Victor Valdes
- Thursday, July 11, 2024: The Round – NUNAWADING, VIC
- Friday, July 12, 2024: West Gippsland Arts Centre – WARRAGUL, VIC
- Saturday, July 13, 2024: Riverlinks Eastbank – SHEPPARTON, VIC
- Sunday, July 14, 2024: Capital Theatre – BENDIGO, VIC
- Friday, August 9, 2024: The Play House – GEELONG, VIC
- Saturday, August 10, 2024: Wendouree Centre for Performing Arts – WENDOUREE, VIC
- Sunday, August 11, 2024: Bunjil Place – NARRE WARREN, VIC
Keep up with the latest music news, festivals, interviews and reviews here.
Mirusia, often hailed as ‘the star soprano of André Rieu’s global concert spectaculars,’ is the youngest-ever recipient of the Dame Joan Sutherland Opera Award. Her soaring vocals and warm stage presence have won her millions of fans worldwide, firmly establishing her as Australia’s top-selling Classical Crossover Artist, an accolade bestowed by ARIA in 2022.
This captivating tour promises to be an unforgettable musical journey, featuring an ensemble of talented international musicians. Audiences can expect a repertoire of the world’s most exquisite and heartwarming melodies, including pieces she has performed alongside André Rieu and the Johann Strauss Orchestra, as well as her own original compositions.
Mirusia’s renditions of stirring arias from the greatest operas of all time, composed by luminaries like Puccini, Mozart, Arditi, Fauré, and Lehar, will transport listeners to the realms of pure musical bliss. Her voice, often compared to a soaring nightingale, has earned her the nickname “Australia’s Songbird.”
This is a rare opportunity to experience the magic of Mirusia’s extraordinary talent. Don’t miss an evening of sheer beauty where every note resonates with passion, emotion, and musical brilliance.
Tickets can be purchased here.