Who can forget the popular mother-daughter 90s television show that was rebooted late last year with a few episodes? The folks at Workers in Geelong haven’t forgotten, and to honour the series they’ve lined up a trivia night.
After a sold out first stint of the Gilmore Girls trivia last night, Worker Club are hosting a second one tonight and we thought a warm-up was in order.
So prepare your mind with these few questions, book your spot with the venue and save some space for a smoked meats feed and bevvys while you ace your trivia (we’d like to think thanks to this warm-up).
1. What lipstick colour of Lorelai’s does Emily wear on their spa weekend?
2. Which major male character was originally scripted as a woman?
3. What was the name of Babette’s cat that dies in Season 1?
4. Which journalist does Rory idolise?
5. What language should you sing the Chilton school song in if you want to receive extra credit?
1. Vicious Trollop.
4. Christiane Amanpour and she gets to meet the CNN journalist in the final episode of the series.