We’ve got three prize packs on offer for three of the festival stops.
Whether it’s a single-day event in the Grampians or a three-day festival along the Great Ocean Road, the real MVP of these much-loved shenanigans is the friend who is there to drive you home, saving you costly Uber fares or battling the masses for an underwhelming and uncomfortable seat on public transport.
The unsung heroes of any event, the designated driver volunteers sobriety for the night to be there for their mates and to be a safe lift home, ensuring their friends won’t be hitchhiking or getting into random cars post-mosh. We’ll admit it, we’d literally be lost without them.
With the highly anticipated Small Town Big Sound regional touring festival coming up – an event taking some of the country’s finest acts to no-frills locals across the state – we’ve teamed up with the event to give one lucky designated driver and their favourite festival compadre the chance to win a prize music-lovers could only dream of.
In case you missed it, ‘Small Town Big Sound’ is a live music road tour that aims to bring quality, live acts to six different regional areas – outside the city – across six weekends from April 16 through to May 22. The lineup announced so far includes Amyl and the Sniffers, Camp Cope, Alice Skye, Elizabeth, Floodlights, Bad//Dreems, Kee’Ahn and Harmony Byrne, however, acts will differ depending on each region.
Definitely an event one would like to win free tickets for, right?
Well, we’ve got three prize packs on offer for three of these festival stops – Rye (with Bad//Dreems, Floodlights and Kee’ahn at Rye Hotel on Saturday, April 24), Ballarat (with Camp Cope, Birdz, and Elizabeth at The Eastern on Friday, May 7) and Mansfield (with Amyl & The Sniffers, Harmony Byrne and Alice Skye at Delatite Hotel on Friday, May 21).
For each location, the winner will receive:
- 2 x Double Passes
- Accommodation near the venue
- Artist/Tour Merch
- $100 VISA gift card thanks to JMC
- Mountain Goat Prize Pack
To enter, simply fill out the form below and in 25 words or less let us know why your deso mate deserves the night off for your chance to win tickets, accommodation near the venue and a prize pack.
Small Town Big Sound x Presented by Vanessa
Competition Terms & Conditions
- By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
- This promotion is open to Victorian residents, who are aged 18 years or over. The Promoter reserves the right to request written proof of age of the winnerproof of identity and residential address. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until such proof of eligibility and identity of the prize winner has been confirmed or to disqualify any entrant from the promotion as it sees fit.
- Employees/contractors of the Promoter and its affiliates and any other persons or employees/contractors of companies associated with this promotion and members of the families and house of any such persons are not eligible to enter this promotion. Any such entries will be invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Internet access is required.
- To enter: To be automatically entered, entrants must complete the online Small Town Big Sound entry form between March 9th and March 23rd 2021.
- The prize:
- 2 x double passes to one of the below shows
- Rye Hotel, Rye
- The Eastern, Ballarat
- Delatite Hotel, Mansfield
- Accomodation for 4 people at correlating towns
- A Small Town Big Sound merch pack
- A Mountain Goat Merch Pack (Cap, t-shirt, hoodie, bottle opener)
- $100 visa cash card from JMC
- 2 x double passes to one of the below shows
- Winner selection: 3 winners will be selected (one for each event) on March 23rd 2021 in a game of skill based on the most creative answer provided, as judged by the promoter.
- Winner notification: The winner will be notified by email on March 23rd 2021. The winner will be required to respond within 24 hours of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within 24 hours of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and attempt to award the prize to a reserved entrant, subject to time restraints.
- The winners will receive The Prize (Item 6) within 4 hours of acceptance of the prize via email and on arrival at the event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize should a previously confirmed winner for a prize contact the promoter outside of the winner’s communication timeframe (as stipulated above), to decline their prize.
- Any expenses incurred by any winner and any guest with regard to travel, and in the general use and/or enjoyment of their prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners and guests.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize it will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries and the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered however arising from the promotion or any prize, whether due to errors or omissions or other cause by the Promoter, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Your entry and comments on Small Town Big Sound must not, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion: (i) violate the rights of others, including copyright, trade secret, licence, patent, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other right; (ii) contain defamatory statements; (iii) include threats to any person, place, business, or group; (iv) include instructions or activities that could cause harm or injury; (v) be obscene or indecent; (vi) depict any risky behaviour; (vii) contain any material or content that is libelous or in any way unlawful; or (viii) contain depictions of any individuals who have not granted permission to appear in the entry. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the owner.
- If the event(s) (or any Performance Date) is cancelled due to COVID-19, you will not receive any refund of the ticket price or competition prize. It is at the promoters discretion as to what elements of the prize will be provided.
- Any information you provide when you enter the promotion will be used in accordance with Small Town Big Sound Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the promotion constitutes your consent to the Promoter’s use of your name, Small Town Big Sound username, photographs, likeness, voice, opinions and biographical information for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
Promoter: Aeroplane Agency, 37 Islington Street Brunswick VIC