The 'Let's Get Regional' Tour will see Jimmy Rees tour stages in Ballarat, Bendigo and Geelong.
Prepare for a whirlwind of laughter as Australian entertainer Jimmy Rees announces his mammoth national ‘Let’s Get Regional’ tour, hitting 17 towns from February to July 2024. After the success of his previous tours, Jimmy is ready to bring his unique brand of comedy to regional Australia, promising an unforgettable night of hilarity.
Jimmy Rees, known for his outstanding social media presence with over 4 million followers and 43 million TikTok likes, is set to embark on a 17-date tour covering regional towns including Ballarat, Bendigo, Caloundra, Toowoomba, Port Macquarie, Lismore, Albany, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Shepparton, Albury, Launceston, Warragul, Geelong, Cairns, and Mount Gambier.
Jimmy Rees ‘Let’s Get Regional’ Tour
- 16 Feb: Ballarat Civic Hall, VIC
- 17 Feb: Ulumburra Theatre, Bendigo, VIC
- 1 Mar: The Event Centre Kings Theatre, Caloundra, QLD
- 2 Mar: Empire Theatre, Toowoomba, QLD
- 8 Mar: Glasshouse Theatre, Port Macquarie, NSW
- 9 Mar: Whitebrook Theatre, Lismore, NSW
- 22 Mar: Albany Entertainment Centre, WA
- 23 Mar: Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre, WA
- 13 Apr: Moncreiff Entertainment Centre, Bundaberg, QLD
- 14 Apr: Pilbeam Theatre, Rockhampton, QLD
- 26 Apr: Riverlinks Eastbank, Shepparton, VIC
- 27 Apr: Albury Entertainment Centre, NSW
- 7 Jun: Theatre North at the Princess Theatre, Launceston, TAS
- 21 Jun: West Gippsland Arts Centre, VIC
- 22 Jun: Costa Hall, Geelong, VIC
- 7 Jul: Cairns Performing Arts Centre, QLD
- 26 Jul: Sir Robert Helpmann Theatre, Mt Gambier, SA
“Regional Australia, I’m coming for you! After touring metro cities over the last few years, I couldn’t be more pumped to be bringing a new live show to many local towns around the country where some I’m visiting and performing for the very first time! Let’s Get Regional!…shut up Jason!,” says Jimmy Rees.
Jimmy Rees, renowned for his role as Giggle on ABC’s Giggle & Hoot from 2009 to 2019, transitioned into primetime TV as a contestant on Dancing With The Stars in 2019. However, it was during the pandemic that Jimmy’s comedy truly took off.
Gaining over 200 million viewing minutes on Facebook alone, Jimmy’s social media comedy, including parodies of Dan Andrews’ media conferences and various observational humour videos, resonated across generations. His ‘Meanwhile in Australia’ series, ‘The Guy Who Decides,’ and ‘Jason… shut up Jason!’ became viral hits.
Following the success of his ‘Not That Kinda Viral’ tour, Jimmy Rees is taking his comedy to regional towns all over Australia. The tour includes a special charity fundraising show in Lismore, NSW, to support the town’s recovery from recent floods.
The Telstra Plus presale kicks off on Thursday, November 16, followed by the Frontier Member presale on Monday, November 20. General ticket sales open on Wednesday, November 22. Find out more and get tickets here.