Boom Gallery presents a group show to celebrate Craft Cubed 2014. Exhibiting the work of an impressive group of talented local designers & makers to celebrate Geelong.
- Nin Coutts – Textile artisan & gatherer of relics
- Fee Watkins – Jeweller creating geometric forms with silver, vintage beads & found objects
- Rachel Hine – Tapestry & Weaving
- Barry Smith – Impossible bottles & nautical knots
- Dowel Jones – co founders of Independent award winning LAB DE STU
- Kirsten Perry – jeweller & ceramicist
- Refugee Women in Geelong / Sewing & English – handcrafted fabric baskets
Where: Boom Gallery, 11 Rutland Street, Geelong.
When: 8-30 August.