Legendary comedian Jerry Seinfeld will return to Australia and New Zealand with a new show in June, 2024.
In a comedy event that’s bound to leave audiences in stitches, the iconic Jerry Seinfeld is making a triumphant return to Australia in June 2024 for a national tour. And due to overwhelming demand, the comedy legend has decided to add an extra Melbourne show to the schedule, ensuring fans don’t miss out on the hilarity.
The comedy maestro’s tour will take him to Perth, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, and, of course, Melbourne for three shows now, with the new show been added at Rod Laver Arena on Saturday, 22nd June 2024, at 5 pm.
Jerry Seinfeld’s Australian tour
- Saturday 15 June – Perth, RAC Arena
- Sunday 16 June – Sydney, Qudos Bank Arena
- Tuesday 18 June – Aware Super Theatre
- Wednesday 19 June – Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- Thursday 20 June – Adelaide Entertainment Centre
- Saturday 22 June – Rod Laver Arena (New 5 pm Show)
- Saturday 22 June – Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena
- Sunday 23 June – Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena
Keep up with the latest in local news and entertainment here.
With previous sold-out arena tours in 2017, Jerry is thrilled to be back, expressing his excitement, “I have loved Australia since my first tour there in 1998, and I cannot wait to come back to visit some of the greatest comedy fans in the world.”
Don’t miss the chance to catch Jerry Seinfeld live – the man, the legend – bringing the gift of laughter to audiences across Australia!
Tickets to this new show go on sale on Thursday at 1.00pm (local time) from TICKETEK. Visit www.tegdainty.com for more information.