Art Alexakis and Brendan B. Brown will ignite Aussie stages in 2024.
Prepare for an intimate and acoustic explosion as Art Alexakis, the force behind Grammy-nominated alt-rock band Everclear, announces a return to Australian soil in February 2024.
This time, he’s trading the electric vibes for an unplugged experience, bringing hits and fan favourites to a more personal setting. And he’s not alone – joining him on this melodic journey is Brendan B. Brown of Wheatus fame.
Art Alexakis of Everclear Australian Tour
- February 1 – Cleveland Sands Hotel | Cleveland QLD
- February 2 – Miami Marketta | Gold Coast QLD
- February 3 – Kings Beach Tavern | Caloundra QLD
- February 4 – The Backroom at Chardons Corner Hotel | Brisbane QLD
- February 8 – Lion Arts Factory | Adelaide SA
- February 9 – Freo Social | Fremantle WA
- February 10 – The Carine | Duncraig WA
- February 11 – Dunsborough Tavern | Dunsborough WA
- February 15 – The Wool Exchange | Geelong VIC
- February 16 – Chelsea Heights Hotel | Chelsea Heights VIC
- February 17 – Brunswick Ballroom | Brunswick VIC
- February 22 – Waves | Wollongong NSW
- February 23 – Crowbar | Sydney NSW
- February 24 – Ettamogah Hotel | Kellyville Ridge NSW
- February 25 – King St Bandroom | Newcastle NSW
Keep up with the latest music news, festivals, interviews and reviews here.
With a career spanning 13 studio releases and numerous accolades, Art Alexakis has been a driving force in alternative rock. Everclear remains active, and Alexakis has been captivating audiences with solo shows, offering stripped-down versions of Everclear favourites and personal anecdotes. After a triumphant tour earlier this year with Everclear, Alexakis is back, promising an acoustic rendition of classics like Santa Monica, Father Of Mine, I Will Buy You A New Life, and Everything To Everyone. This time, he’s not just performing; he’s unwrapping the stories behind each track, creating an interactive experience with the audience.
Adding to the sonic spectacle is Brendan B. Brown, the musical maestro from U.S. pop/rock outfit Wheatus. Known for the anthemic chart-topper Teenage Dirtbag, Brown will be sharing his musical magic and tales, ensuring the night is filled with hits and storytelling prowess.
Both artists are set to engage the audience in an unparalleled fashion, providing a unique opportunity for fans to throw questions at them throughout the evening. Alexakis shares his excitement, “Australia has always been like a second home to me, and I’m excited to be coming back solo after our amazing tour this past February.”
Tickets for the Australian National tour go on sale this Wednesday, November 22, at 9 AM AEDT, with VIP meet & greet packages available. For all tickets & more info, head to www.everclearmusic.com/tour