Hop on down to the Brewery and Barrel Hall as White Rabbit and King Island Dairy take you on a sensory journey as they host a Beer and Cheese Dinner Down The Rabbit Hole on Thursday 17 May for Good Beer Week.
Partnering with King Island Dairy (cheese magicians), White Rabbit will be bringing you a jaw dropping grazing table, cheese canapés paired with White Rabbit specialty beers and some smooth live jazz tunes to delight all of your senses.
Guests can expect scrumptious offerings with crafted pairings including:
- King Island Roaring 40’s Blue, jamon and shaved fennel grissini roll paired with White Rabbit Pale Ale
- King Island Stokes Cheddar Smoked, roast apple and parsley puree on charcoal brioche paired with White Rabbit Sour Red
- King Island Discovery Ash Brie, pickled enoki mushrooms on sourdough crouton paired with White Rabbit White Ale
- King Island Stormy Washed Rind, smoked salmon, spinach roulade (more substantial) paired with White Rabbit Teddywidder
- King Island Cape Wickham Brie, poached pears, walnut and maple on banana bread (slightly sweet) paired with White Rabbit Dark Ale. This one is our pick of the bunch! YUM.
Guests will also find a delectable grazing table featuring 9 King Island cheeses amongst other delights, and tunes from local Jazz icon, Nadia Rose.
The event will take place on Thursday 17 May 2018 from 6.30pm to 10pm at the White Rabbit Brewery and Barrel Hall in Geelong.
Tickets cost $45 per person and are available via the Good Beer Week website
Sign. Us. Up.